CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I am an Indie Flower

I am also awake at five a.m. making a blog post so I can text (it's that late, guys) test how everything looks. I guess this post can act as that super awkward 'welcome to my blog, nonexistent readers' post that every blogger must suffer through. The truth about these posts is that you're literally talking to the wall, or the equivalent of a wall in cyber space. Because who gives away their url before posting? It's kind of an embarrassing, paradoxical* thing, the first post of a blog: you can't win over followers before posting, but you have no followers to post for.

The title of this post was inspired by a lovely font I found in the font index of Blogger. Indie flower. I figure that, since I wasn't given context as to what an indie flower is, I can imagine it to be whatever I like. The first thing that came to mind was the title of this post "I am an indie flower." It sounds like a pretentious new way of saying "I'm a flower child." Mull that over while I pass out.

xoxo,
Halle

*Paradoxical is my word of the week. It's not new to my vocabulary, but it only recently started seeming relevant and interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment